Exercise Equipment on Sea Princess

bam59

Does anyone know what exercise equipment is available in the fitness center on the Sea Princess? I figured treadmills, bikes and eliptical machines, but what about weight machines or free weights? I have a bet with my trainer that I won't gain any weigh on our cruise. :p

Does anyone know what exercise equipment is available in the fitness center on the Sea Princess? I figured treadmills, bikes and eliptical machines, but what about weight machines or free weights? I have a bet with my trainer that I won't gain any weigh on our cruise. :p

Any machine/weights/classes you have in your gym, they have on board. You'll win your bet. :D

I used Sea Princess 2 years ago, I found the gym very poor, only a few treadmills and difficult to get on and have a serious run, too many walkers!! A few free weights, but very limited. Treadmills are badly placed so if the ship is rolling, I had to hang on with one arm while running! Impossible to run on deck safely without hitting somebody:-) There are some elliptical trainers, and weight machines, but poor.

No rowing machines, I would have thought an American company would have had a Concept 2 rower.

I am looking to book Ruby Princess next September, I have found one photograph and it does look a bigger gym.

Royal Caribbean seem to have some big gyms.

Hope that helps

Steve

There is a fee for yoga/Pilates classes. I think it was around $10 per class (which is pretty much on par to what I pay in Charlotte and when I travel). There were stretch classes and aerobic classes that had no charge...

Archived