Paradise Beach fill me in...

NorthCarolina_Cindy

I could read all these posts, but, it's Christmas and I'm getting tired of looking for the right thing!! Please forgive.

Please fill me in on how to get there, from port. Arriving on NCL Majesty January 19th. Taxi? Cost? This is our first time there.

Do we need to be on a list?? VIP? MVP? Very much want to have this pineapple pina-colada concoction!! Margaritas!! Tell me more...

How is the snorkeling (sp?) at Paradise Beach? Should we - should we not?

Please fill me in on how to get there, from port. Arriving on NCL Majesty January 19th. Taxi? Cost? This is our first time there.

Do we need to be on a list?? VIP? MVP? Very much want to have this pineapple pina-colada concoction!! Margaritas!! Tell me more...

How is the snorkeling (sp?) at Paradise Beach? Should we - should we not?

1. Taxi (up to 4 people) will be approx. $12 per taxi not per person. Depends on which pier you will be docking at. Taxi stands at each pier have rate sign.

2. You don't need to be on a list to get one of those yummy drinks. But it does give Tom heads up to make sure the pineapple boats deilvers enough pineapples and huge mutant limes.

3. Snorkeling is ok there. If you go out by the orange bouys there is some small coral clumps and fish. Gear is available there too!

4. Enjoy your visit here! Cozumel and Paradise Beach...what a great combo.

NorthCarolina_Cindy,

We had a large group (15) so we took two vans out to PB. Cost us $25 for each van one way. Made it easier to take along DM scooter also. The taxi drivers knew exactly where it was. We just paid $5 each to play with all of the water toys. Not bad at all! Everyone had a great time.

Irene

Archived