Paradise Beach lives up to the name!!

stbmom

All I can say is WOW! This beach is great. Our boat didn't dock until 10:00, but we still got a great spot on the beach. Just go to a taxi area and ask them to take you to Paradise Beach. It's $12 for the cab ride. The beach is free and just $5 per person for unlimited use of snorkel equipment, floating mats, kayacks, etc. You will need a $20 deposit that you get back for the snorkel gear and ID to take out the kayacks. The food was great and very reasonably priced. You may even meet Paradise Beach Tom - what a treat!

This place is amazing and I would highly recommend it.

I agree. We were there two weeks ago on a Wednesday when 10 ships were in port. Not a problem at PB. It was not overcrowded. Had a wonderful time. We even had the opportunity to meet Tom. This was one of the best tips I’ve gotten from the CC boards.

I was at Paradise Beach on a Friday, the 17th of December. I arrived early with my 13 year old Daughter and found the place very clean and safe with the friendliest employees imagineable. Everyone went out of their way to ensure our visit was as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. There was plenty of room for everyone and all the toys were included for a nominal $5 fee. What a deal. We had Chips and Guacamole for $6 and it was enough to feed 4 people, way more than the 2 of us could eat, although it was the best I've ever tasted. Oh Yeah, we got to meet Tom and what a nice guy he is. That topped off a fantastic day at the beach. Then I got to visit Sally for a massage. Sweet!

Stbmom...just thanked you for your visit and great review in an earlier post! Thanx again!

mikishel...glad I got to meet you guys. I always love to put a face to the name!

ozarkn...what a sweet review, glad you both had a good time here, and that our staff treated you right! It was nice to meet you and hope to see you here again!

Archived