@Heinbloed

Hello heinbloed i am very sorry for missing our arrangement yesterday, i cant acces my email right now so therefore i will write you a message here and so can everybody see how an dumbass i was.

This maybe sounds like a lie but the case is that my computer is broken down and so i do not have acces to my email account so i have not been able to read my email and i totally forgot our plans until just a few minutes ago and that is offcourse to late now.

I apologize for missing our arrangement and i am very sorry to disappoint you and i hope that you a not angry at me.

I also apologize for the bad spelling but i do write this message on a playstation 3 controller and it is more difficult than on a normal computer.

Just to make it clear to everybody it was a dinner, so no guided tour or something like that but i understand if Heinbloed is dissapointed at me.

And if you was thinking what i was doing instead i was helping my bigbrother with building a garage, so i had my mind somewere else but that is not an excuse.

Hello heinbloed i am very sorry for missing our arrangement yesterday, i cant acces my email right now so therefore i will write you a message here and so can everybody see how an dumbass i was.

This maybe sounds like a lie but the case is that my computer is broken down and so i do not have acces to my email account so i have not been able to read my email and i totally forgot our plans until just a few minutes ago and that is offcourse to late now.

I apologize for missing our arrangement and i am very sorry to disappoint you and i hope that you a not angry at me.

I also apologize for the bad spelling but i do write this message on a playstation 3 controller and it is more difficult than on a normal computer.

I was fine... do not worry...

Vesterbro Bryghus was closed anyway on a Sunday...

So we sit with beautiful sunshine (but windy) next at Rosie whatever... and waited for you... but not longer than 16.10 hrs...

Naeste gang!!!

We had a great cruise, we had a great ship, we had a great crew, we had a great day in a great city...

So there was really nothing to make me upset today...

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived