Naples advice /ARTECARD

wack001

Our ship stops in Naples and I am planning to do Pompeii, Oplontis and the Museo Archeologico ****onale. I read that is I buy an Artecard pass will it provide for FREE public transportation to include the train to Pompeii and two free admission to 2 sights & 50% discount on all the rest plus of the sights, could sounds like a great deal, any comments from others. Where do I buy the card?

Thank you all

cruisinbob

You want the 3 day version of the Campania card. The less expensive Napoli e Campi Flegrei version does not cover Pompeii, Oplontis, etc or transportation thereto.

There is supposedly a place to buy the card at the port .. note: i have read this only; can not confirm it. I know you can buy them at the central train station, local travel agents, news agents, etc.

You want the 3 day version of the Campania card. The less expensive Napoli e Campi Flegrei version does not cover Pompeii, Oplontis, etc or transportation thereto.

There is supposedly a place to buy the card at the port .. note: i have read this only; can not confirm it. I know you can buy them at the central train station, local travel agents, news agents, etc.

Thanks so I am to buy the "Campania card" not the artecard?

any idea of costs?

thanks

Archived