Tour guides in venice

fancycroozer

Does anyone know where the Legend will be docking? I've read that there is a close pier and one that is out further. I've e-mailed RCL a few times but still haven't gotten an answer.

The size of the Legend dictates that she will be at the Marittima piers. You can find the exact assignment by looking up your cruise date here: http://www.vtp.it/pages/navi/crociera.jsp?language=1

You have an unusual designation for your sailing on your arrival date: R7MCN R7M. You then are assigned a more typical assignment at VE117 the next day for your departure. There is a large number of ships in port on the 12th (7), so it's possible that may be a lagoon location and you might be tendering in. Not necessarily a bad thing, as likely you'd be tendered to a convenient location.

The size of the Legend dictates that she will be at the Marittima piers. You can find the exact assignment by looking up your cruise date here: http://www.vtp.it/pages/navi/crociera.jsp?language=1

You have an unusual designation for your sailing on your arrival date: R7MCN R7M. You then are assigned a more typical assignment at VE117 the next day for your departure. There is a large number of ships in port on the 12th (7), so it's possible that may be a lagoon location and you might be tendering in. Not necessarily a bad thing, as likely you'd be tendered to a convenient location.

Thanks for the info - haven't been in port with so many ships in a very long time. Not looking forward to that but hey, I'll be in VENICE!!:D And you are correct - tendering won't be a bad thing in this case.

Archived