Venice Connected Card

weliketocruise86

If that's all you want it for, then no, not worth it. They have many different cards, one just for the vaporettos and some for different museums. Plenty of restrooms around, the pay to use WCs were hit and miss for cleanliness but were cleaner for the most part. We only used 2 or 3 of them in our 3 days in Venice. Very easy to walk into larger hotels and use their restrooms or to go into a cafe and order something and rest for a little bit and use the WC there.

I just bought a Venice Connect Card for my husband, son and I. We will be spending three days in Venice post cruise. I bought the 72hr transportation pass and the museum pass. If you don't plan to visit more than one or two museums, I would not suggest it. We plan to visit most of the main museums and also go over to Burano and Murano. The museum pass includes both of those stops, too. Check the list of museums that are on the website before you purchase, making sure that you want to visit them.

I also just bought the 72hour transport pass as I'm going to be there for 3 nights. I didn't go for the museum pass though because we don't plan on visiting enough of them to make it worth our while.

Archived