Freedom of the Seas - Sep 20, 2009 (9/20/09)

rcoasterz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Saw your post...obviously. We (Jim and Gary) are going to be on the same cruise. Traveling with friends (Sue and Steve) who in turn are meeting up with a host of long time cruisers. This will be our 2nd cruise and we are really looking forward to it.

Jim

Welcome Jim & Gary! Glad to see a few more guys joining. I was paranoid about sailing out of Port Canaveral since I wasn't sure if it'd be a diverse crowd but I'm feeling better about it the more I learn. See you onboard.

Hi.

Saw your post...obviously. We (Jim and Gary) are going to be on the same cruise. Traveling with friends (Sue and Steve) who in turn are meeting up with a host of long time cruisers. This will be our 2nd cruise and we are really looking forward to it.

Jim

Hi Jim & Gary

I know you've posted on the Pirate roll call, but looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome Jim & Gary! Glad to see a few more guys joining. I was paranoid about sailing out of Port Canaveral since I wasn't sure if it'd be a diverse crowd but I'm feeling better about it the more I learn. See you onboard.

I've sailed out of PC often (since I live in Orlando) and I can let you know not to worry. This area is very diverse and the people on the main roll call couldn't care less. I have sailed with many of them and they are really great. Don't worry with that group (unless the ship runs out of spirits ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived