few simplistic questions...

hi there... wondering what time you suggest for scheduling my own air in miami or fort lauderdale after disembarking voyager in miami late march 2005? (found A 10:56 AM DEPARTURE FROM MIAMI AND WONDERED IF I COULD MAKE IT.. LAST TIME WE HAD A 1 PM DEPARTURE AND WERE AT THE AIRPORT WAY EARLY and had many hrs to kill) also... is there a charge for rock climbing, ice skating, and inline skating or is it now included for what youve paid to be on the cruise? i saw there there was a charge of 10 $ FOR YOGA AND PILATES WHICH REALLY BUMS ME OUT AS I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SHIPSHAPE CENTER AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER WITH MY FAMILY OF 5 WITHOUT PAYING 50$ ! (sorry for the caps... this pc is giving me some grief lol) thanks everyone and merry christmas!:D

We never schedule our return air before noon. I would rather sit at the airport for awhile than miss our flight cause it took longer than usual to clear customs(this has happened to some people).

The rock wall, ice skating, and inline skating are no extra charge. There is also no charge to use the Shipshape center. There is only a charge for the extra classes like Pilates and Yoga.

Guest cruzr44
[quote name='jodyluvsdisney']hi there... wondering what time you suggest for scheduling my own air in miami or fort lauderdale after disembarking voyager in miami late march 2005? (found A 10:56 AM DEPARTURE FROM MIAMI AND WONDERED IF I COULD MAKE IT.. LAST TIME WE HAD A 1 PM DEPARTURE AND WERE AT THE AIRPORT WAY EARLY and had many hrs to kill) also... is there a charge for rock climbing, ice skating, and inline skating or is it now included for what youve paid to be on the cruise? i saw there there was a charge of 10 $ FOR YOGA AND PILATES WHICH REALLY BUMS ME OUT AS I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SHIPSHAPE CENTER AND ALL IT HAS TO OFFER WITH MY FAMILY OF 5 WITHOUT PAYING 50$ ! (sorry for the caps... this pc is giving me some grief lol) thanks everyone and merry christmas!:D[/QUOTE]

We just did the Miami to FLL schedule. We were off the ship in Miami at 7:15. There are plenty of taxi's to take you to either airport. Our town car did not pick us up until 8:15 (they were late) and we were still at FLL waiting to board our 11:10 flight with plenty of time to kill. We actually got to the airport right around 9. Now, not all debarkations go that smoothly, so I would say book the early flight, but also be prepared to miss it.

Archived