Snorkel or Cave Tube Belize?

snorkelingsearchers

I did cave tubing with Major Tom. It was a great time and it is something you will talk about for quite a while. It really is a unique excursion. You can snorkle at many ports, but you can't cave tube anywhere else.

We are fanatics when it comes to snorkeling. We bought our own gear after our first cruise and have never looked back. My wife, Ginger D, even turned down an Alaskan cruise. She said that we can go to Alaska when we are too old to snorkel.:rolleyes: But, with that said, I have to side with flo. Belize is one of the few places where you can cavetube. If you have never done it, you need to try it.

Thanks for the info! Clackey, we are the same! We bought our own gear after our first cruise and actually have had two (gasp) land vacas since then so that we could snorkel more! We have a blast cruising and it is definitely more cost affordable for us. We are doing a family Alaska cruise next year and that will be hard to miss the caribbean vaca. But, don't forget to tell your wife, Ginger D, that you can snorkel in Alaska ( I know its not the same but I would hate to have a vaca without at least some snorkeling) - I have heard the starfish and anemone are the most diverse and colorful in these waters.

That said thanks you guys for the endorsement for cave tubing, we are snorkeling everywhere else, so it might be nice, and all of the pics look super super fun!

Archived