Fred Olsen Black watch

shmuel

We are very new to cruising and are planning a Baltic Cruise for next June. We are interested in the Fred Olsen cruise from Southampton on the Black Watch. Has anybody done this particular cruise. Any advice would be welcome.

Thank you.

It is some years since I took this cruise on this ship. There are so many interesting things to see and do. The most memorable to me were in St. Petersburg and were the Summer Palace, the museums and the opera house (especially if you go on the organised trip to the ballet or opera). You will enjoy the cruise on a very special ship.

• 1 month later...

We went on Black Watch from Dover to the Baltic and Lapland in June this year, calling at Kalundborg, Turku, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Kemi, Pitea, Stockholm and Warnemunde. It was fantastic. The weather was great and the seas were kind to us. Every port was a delight and very interesting. Black Watch was a great ship and we had fun. :)

We are very new to cruising and are planning a Baltic Cruise for next June. We are interested in the Fred Olsen cruise from Southampton on the Black Watch. Has anybody done this particular cruise. Any advice would be welcome.

Thank you.

Hello

I have done this cruise at least 3 times now! The Baltics are a brilliant place to visit. lots of culture and beautiful scenery. I see you want to go in June, this is even better as the years i have been to the baltics i have went in June and the weather has been Excellent. at least 27 degrees everyday! so you will hopefully be lucky like i was! Fred olsen is a great company to go with, very traditional and the staff are excellent. Cant comment enough.

I think you have made a very good choice and should book it as soon as possible :)

take care

Rachel

Archived