Majesty deck 9 hallway ?

When looking at the deck plan for deck 9 on Majesty, what is on the interior side of each hallway since there are no interior cabins?

Are the hallways gonna be wider, or just the same with nothing on the inside wall? Just trying to figure out what is in the middle of deck 9. Not wasted space I am sure.

I don't remember anything being in the hallway. On one side of you are cabins, on the other is a wall...and they didn't seem particularly wide.

I don't remember either. I do remember thinking the same thing as the OP and then failing to take notice when we stayed there. The hallways aren't any bigger and there is a wall... :confused:

I guess I will just have to wait and see. It would make one think that it overlooks deck 8 or some type of opening/public area, but I know that is not the case. I know it isnt wasted space, but I cant figure it out.

Thanks for the input.

Mad-dog, it may not be "wasted space" to RCI. But whatever's behind those walls, we can't see. It wasn't even something I thought about. I just walked down the corridor. One side had doors and the other didn't. I don't think there'll be much to figure out...

I agree with PRC, seemed to be just crew service areas -- loads of towels, housekeeping closets, etc. I followed our stwward there once looking for an extra towel. No cabins, but no overlook or anything.

PHXscuba

Archived