Is there a charge/cost for Adventure Ocean for kids

Thinking of going on the Majesty on 9/7 and possibly bringing our 4 year old. I'm sure she'd love the cruise, but I know nothing about the AO. Is there a charge to bring here there? She loves playing with other kids, and this would be great for her when we just want to chill at the pool for a bit.

No charge. Just sign her in and then when you're ready come and get her and sign her out. In her age group I believe they give you a beeper if you wish, but not positive. I thought the 3-5 age group did.

Pick up time is 10pm----and for $5/hr, she can stay until 1 or 2am!!! AO is great! My daughter started going when she was 4 and cried everynight when we picked her up as she didn't want to leave!!! We have been lucky to have amazing AO staff on all our cruises. If she really enjoys it, make sure she goes to Pirate night and the circus. Check your AO compass and don't forget your camera/video! My kids, even after 2 years, still do the pirate routine!

Archived