What to do in PV with DD's and DH that will be fun filled and budget friendly?

freedomhoneymoon09

I am going back and forth between ideas. I was first thinking that we should do Krystals, El Centro, then the Malecon in the evening. This would be a budget friendly option...but is this good use of our one and only visit to PV. I also thought the two girls age 9 would enjoy a dolphin swim at Sealife Park and skip Krystals but still hit the other spots. Any other ideas? We are looking for something somewhat low cost and that will be fun for the entire family.

Have you thought about the Zoo? I didn't get there in June but will go in November.

Here is a linkhttp://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150793-d933965-r35033461-Vallarta_Zoo-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html#REVIEWS from travel adviser on zoo reviews. You can also go to their forums and ask questions as well.

You may wish to check out the dolphin trip there you are thinking about as well.

You could take a cab-yellow (cheaper), not white cab as immediately in the dock area, go out to street for yellow cabs - to the zoo, cab from the zoo to Dreams for time on the beach (check this forum for day pass info), then cab to the Malecon area and finally cab back to cruise dock. Can also be done by bus.

The zoo is slightly south of PV as is Dreams (North of the zoo) so you are traveling your way back North to the dock area. Krystal's is also North of the Malecon so it could be your last stop in lieu of Dreams.

Archived