Is Sheraton still on Paraside Island?

love2sailaway

I have been reading the postings on how to get into Atlantis via booking either at Comfort Suites or the Sheraton. I called Comfort Suites but the most they allow per room is 4 people (we have 4 adults and 1 child). I plan on doing the one stop check in/out. I contacted Sheraton and they told me they sold their Atlantis hotel. Does anyone know of another affordable hotel on Paradise Island with Atlantis access?:confused:

I have been reading the postings on how to get into Atlantis via booking either at Comfort Suites or the Sheraton. I called Comfort Suites but the most they allow per room is 4 people (we have 4 adults and 1 child). I plan on doing the one stop check in/out. I contacted Sheraton and they told me they sold their Atlantis hotel. Does anyone know of another affordable hotel on Paradise Island with Atlantis access?:confused:

The Sheraton Grand on Paradise Island is now the RUI hotel. There is No access to Atlantis from this hotel.

Comfort Suites is the ONLY non-Atlantis hotel that allows access to the Atlantis property. Only Harbourside, Ocean Club, Royal, Coral and Beach Towers Reef and Cove are allowed full access along with Comfort Suites.

Day passes are $110. pp and are available based on occupancy.

I don't know of any hotel that allows 5 ppl to a room. Perhaps you can purchase a day pass for one person. No guarantees.

Archived