Photos any discount

bixy

Sorry guys haven't posted a thread for awhile and I am trying to remember if you get a discount if you leave buying your photos to the last day of the cruise with cash?

Going on a 13 night cruise to NZ and if I was to buy every photo from every port it could end up costing the same as the cruise:rolleyes:

So is this an urban myth or can it be done, can you bet them down in price :D

I know they do a good job, but last time we bought one set of photos and scanned them as there was 4 of us, it still ended up costing us $300, but sharing it between 4 people wasn't as bad.

cheers

bixy

Nope no discount seems they would rather throw them away than give them to us cheap, although if everybody waited till the discounted them they would'nt make to much money on them. we to are going to NZ and I'm sure there will be some great photo's but we will pick the best and as we are going with friends will do as you did and buy different ones each then scan them.

Robin

Nope no discount seems they would rather throw them away than give them to us cheap, although if everybody waited till the discounted them they would'nt make to much money on them. we to are going to NZ and I'm sure there will be some great photo's but we will pick the best and as we are going with friends will do as you did and buy different ones each then scan them.

Robin

yes we found that when we first cruiesed they did have discounts for the more you bought but that didnt last long. they prefer to throw them away then sale them at a cheeper price, when you think about it we can 6x4 photos printed at about 20 cents a print, and what do they charge mmmm not 20 cents.

may just have to wait ill the end and pick the best of the best otherwise it is too expensive, what a waste of paper and photo chemicals, but as you said it is just a throw away society.

Archived