FOS Cabin Question

We are currently booked in an AFT JS on Deck 10 Cabin 1406 on FOS. I just checked and could save $600 if I switched to a Family Oceanview room (no balcony) on Deck 8 - Room 8200. Would you switch or keep the AFT JS?

Haven't sailed on Freedom yet, but I would say that if you have 3 or 4 pax, you will have more room in the Family OV, but I personally would keep the aft JS........but then again, I like the balcony. We're going to be 4 in an aft D1 on FOS....yea, it'll probably be tight, but the larger balcony should make it worth it!

Cash is king.

So is extra real estate.

The memories are when you use that $600 for other activities - not sitting around looking @ the ocean from the @ss of the the ship:D

We are currently booked in an AFT JS on Deck 10 Cabin 1406 on FOS. I just checked and could save $600 if I switched to a Family Oceanview room (no balcony) on Deck 8 - Room 8200. Would you switch or keep the AFT JS?

I assume that when you booked this cabin, you were happy with the cabin itself, its location and its price.

It's a GREAT cabin in a GREAT location.

You want my opinion?

KEEP IT!

You will LOVE sitting on that large balcony, watching the mesmerizing sea go by...........

Wait until you experience a sunrise or a sunset from that balcony!

KEEP IT!

Archived