Assistant Maitre Di at Aqua or Cagney's

Fred C

I've cruised twice on the Dawn and both times have had as an Assistant Maitre Di a young woman named Gabriella Tablet a/k/a Gabby. She was wonderful. She told us she was going to be assigned to Cagneys at the head Maitre Di. Does anyone happen to know if she is still working on the Dawn?

I've cruised twice on the Dawn and both times have had as an Assistant Maitre Di a young woman named Gabriella Tablet a/k/a Gabby. She was wonderful. She told us she was going to be assigned to Cagneys at the head Maitre Di. Does anyone happen to know if she is still working on the Dawn?

Just off the Dawn, the person who appeared to be in charge was the same man there this past April, his name tag said Mr. Cagney, and I think it was for real. I also think he may be headed to the Jewel, so maybe "Gabby" will take over at that time.

Now, when we ate there the first time, I recognized the female Maitre di stationed at the counter outside, and I know she was there in April as well. I wrote down her name for reference in our Comment form, but could not find it when the time came. However, I don't recall it being Gabriella, but it could have been. She was a very attractive young lady, very professional, and with our two meals there, and having passed her several times on my way to the Star Bar, it's certainly clear she does a great job.

[i think that page in my small notebook fell out and is probably in my package of material I saved from the cruise. If I find it, I will repost.]

Archived