Snorkeling St Johns/Grand Turks...

randys

Captain Nautica's excursion? anybody been on that? is it all off of a boat?

my wife wont go snorkeling so we want to go to a beach and not have to use a boat?

Castaway barefoot sailaway on St Johns? anybody?

St John Trunk Bay the best way to do this for that day we are there? Still time to go shopping if we go on the 4 hour $75.95 excursion?

grand turk ??

• 4 weeks later...

I have been there several times and take the ferry from downtown over to St John, when you get there taxis are waiting to take you to the beaches. I have done that and stayed at the beach or you can hire a taxi for a tour of the island including the abandoned sugar plantation. I like it because you can go when you are ready the beaches are the best in the world. If you go I prefer the beach that is Trunk Bay, it is a National Park and if you there is a small fee to get in. If this is your choice it runs about $30 per person, at Trunk Bay there is a refreshment stand and they rent chairs and snorkel equipment, there is a lot of shade on the beach, and there are showers. If you need more info just ask.

Archived