Paradise questions?

weluv2cruise

when we went on the paradise in june, we had an inside cabin.

there was no hairdryer. thankfully i brought my own. also our room had no refridgerator but our staffroom attendant always kept our ice bucket filled

(i took some mini post its and asked for ice and left the post it on the mirror in the room) he saw it and filled it everyday!

Can you go into the jacuzzis late in the night (after late seating dinner)?

I suppose it depends on how long it takes you to finish dinner. As I recall (and one should never really completely trust my memory! *L*) there is a time they are closed each evening.

when we went on the paradise in june, we had an inside cabin.

there was no hairdryer. thankfully i brought my own. also our room had no refridgerator but our staffroom attendant always kept our ice bucket filled

(i took some mini post its and asked for ice and left the post it on the mirror in the room) he saw it and filled it everyday!

Like I said....no one should depend upon my memory! *LOL*

But....having or not having a hair dryer is a pretty big thing to me, and I just would have thought I'd remember NOT having one on the Paradise....we've taken the Paradise to Ensenada several times.

I just checked Carnival's website and it indicates there is NO hair dryer in the cabins on the Paradise. I trust them more than my own memory!!

This is what comes of being around for 6 decades and doing a lot of cruising with Carnival...*LOL*

Take a hair dryer!!!

Is there an evening deck party? Obviously, I'm starting to lay things out . . . ;)

Not that it matters (I'm just in a curious mood), but when are you sailing, weluv2cruise? Are you doing the weekend or weekdays cruise?

Its such a nice break....hubby and I took several long weekend cruises on the Paradise over the course of a year. It was a nice break from making the long drive to Baja (which would normally do every couple of months)....and did get us to Platinum quicker on Carnival!

My DD (21) and I are sailing on the 4-nighter on 8/17. My DH only has one week of vacation, so the three of us are going on the Mariner OTS on Sunday after we return on Friday. We're getting really excited for both cruises!!!

Archived