iguanas

austintexasfirsttimer

I have never been on a cruise before but I have been watching the message boards for awhile now. My family and I are going to Paradise Beach on Wednesday, December 29th. I have two boys, ages 5 and 7. PB sounds great for us but I have one question: Are there iguanas at Paradise Beach? My kids want to see lots of iguanas and reptiles and other critters.

Myself, while I like iguanas, I am looking forward to a massage on the beach as well as the pineapple drinks.

Feliz Navidad to all and see you soon!!

If your boys are looking to see Iguanas I can't remember a time where I haven't seen them at Chankanaab Park. It's $12 to get into the park so I wouldn't go there just for that, but there is great snorkeling, dolphins, and more. Your kids will probably have more fun with the water toys at Paradise Beach but if Iguanas are a must see, you may want to make a stop there before or after Paradise Beach. There are only about 5-10 minutes apart by taxi.

Hmmmm....I looked out my kitchen window yesterday (before the norte blew in) and saw 7 iguanas sunning. Was gonna suggest you peak over my wall but it is way too tall anyway! Take Sally's suggestion, Mini Golf and iguanas...sounds like a fun afternoon to me.

Archived