Sun Princess laundry machines

HubbieO

What coins do the laundry machines on the Sun Princess take? Since the shipboard currency is $AUD, I don't think it can be Australian quarters since I don't think there is an Australian quarter.

What coins do the laundry machines on the Sun Princess take? Since the shipboard currency is $AUD, I don't think it can be Australian quarters since I don't think there is an Australian quarter.

Australian $1 coins for machines, driers and powder. Take your own powder if you are planning on doing a lot of washing because you only get one wash for that $1

Hubbieo and Billy and Charlies mum hello.

You have the answer from Billy and Charlies mum i just wanted to add pick your times boy do they get busy as there is only 2 washers and top driers and 1 iron and ironing board in each laundry and on our floor it got frustrating going back and back to get a washer they close at 10pm which is understandable .

I think on our cruise June 17th they had a problem on above floors so we shared with those people from top floors but in the end us women had it sorted ha ha ,we used to leave our names

So you are obviously from the States eh!!! $1 &$2 dollar coins, sorry but we don't have quarters.

We have 5c 10c 20c and 50c coins

Archived