Stuart Cove - back to ship time

CruiserRose

Hello, i was told that stuart cove will have you back to the ship by 5:30 if we did the PM snorkel trip. we are sailing at 6:00pm so i am concerned about booking that trip. it is our first time on NCL and imagine with a 6pm departure they require you to be onboard by 5:30. I dont get warm and fuzzies booking this trip.....

anyone done this PM trip on the NCL Sky with a 6pm departure? make it ok?

anyone else have experience with the pm Stuart Cove snorkel trip? what did did you get back to pier?

thanks

atr

they had everything down to the minutes in the water, travel time between, snorkling areas, how many minutes to shower before the busses leave. we left at 4:30p sharp. the mini bus made one stop, then the cruise terminal. time 5:10 pm We walked thru the tourist building and I.D. check point, then on to the pier. At 5:25 pm we were standing in line to get on our ship. We dropped the bags at our room, went to the poolbar for an ice cold frozen drink. And saw the something of the seas leave shortly after we sat down.

go and enjoy. i thought nassau would be a bust, but, this was the best snorkling we have done. if you buy fish food, use caution. they will get so close so fast, it can overwhelm you. the mate onboard does toss some feed in front of you, to draw the fish into camera view. we saw yellow, purple, blue, stripped fish. the morning was so sunny that all the coral reef was bright. afternoon did have a cloud or two for short time.

We don't get to Nassau until noon, and the schedule shows them picking up at the pier at 12:15. However, it shows that they don't actually leave on the cat until 1:30. Has anyone tried this? If so, how did you get it to work out?

We don't get to Nassau until noon, and the schedule shows them picking up at the pier at 12:15. However, it shows that they don't actually leave on the cat until 1:30. Has anyone tried this? If so, how did you get it to work out?

I told Stuart cove people that my ship gets in at 11 they thought that to get to bus may not work since get in to dock at 11 dosn't mean off in time to get to bus by 12:15

They also said that a cab to them would be way to expensive maybe equal to cost of snorkel.So

we are going to try to make bus if we get off ship in time but not make a paid for reservation.They said for weather or port canceling they will return the money but not for us not making the bus .

Akiba,

I will be doing the stuart cove snorkel trip on my cruise stop in nassau later this month. I sent an email to them, and I was told we would be able to get on the stuart cove dive bus to be transported to the dive shop where we would pay the advanced booking price once we got there. If we miss the bus or miss the nassau stop all together then we wouldn't be out any money... Might be worth checking on...

Archived