Snorkeling in Costa Maya

shrtcrctnKS

Can someone tell us where the best place to snorkel in Costa Maya and any details about them? We are cruising on the sensation on jan 29, 2005. We are taking our 10 yr old daughter and would like to show her some great snorkeling.

Thanks for your help.

Contact Blue Ha diving. www.bluehadiving.com

Read through the numerous diving threads on this board and you will get a good idea of what they are about. Great people at Blue Ha. Someone did confirm that they do snorkel trips as well diving trips.

Have fun.

Yes, these people are awesome. I just dove with them the middle of December 2004. See my post about the experience. They had planned a snorkel with my wife and sister, while I dove below them, but had to cancel due to high waves. I was impressed that they would set up something like this (me diving, them snorkeling in the same area) and even more impressed when they turned down money (for the snorkels) because they wanted my family safe. Damned fine people. If I make it back to Costa Maya, they'll have my business again.

Charley

Archived