Yucatan Travel reviews?

srobins

We are thinking about taking a private tour with this company. We have already inquired of AutoProgresso and they do not have tours that go to the Dz ruins and to the Mexican buffet and horse show. We have a good quote from Juan at Yucatan Travel, but I've not found very many reviews or guest recommendations other than the ones that are on his web page. He used to operate under Mayanroutes.com. Has anyone used this travel /tour group or know of them that can give me more information?

Sherryl

Thanks for the information! I have only found a couple of reviews - one said that they van was crowded and that the A/C didn't work; and the van had exhaust fumes. The other review said that they were worried because the tour guide showed up late, but that the tour went fine once they arrived. We have to put down a deposit, and my main concern is losing the deposit if they don't show.

Sherryl

I'm not surprised that you would respond that way. After all you are obviously a plant, spy, agent or other emissary for Autoprogresso. All of your posts point directly to Autoprogresso and do not even necessarily answer the question asked.

I am not going to book with Autoprogresso as I mentioned in my post. I was asking a specific question about a private tour guide, and I don't appreciate the tone of your promotive reply. :mad:

I have received the information I wanted, and hope that other people going to the Progresso port will also explore other options as well.

Sherryl

• 10 months later...

I don't have a review for Yucatan travel tours, but I used Juan to book a hotel in Valladolid and was very pleased with his services. I also like being able to pay via pay pal to avoid an international charge to my card.

Archived