Robinson Crusoe Tour

popoki321

We will be in town from 10-7 and wanted to got to punta sur, snorkel and still have time for shopping and strolling around town. Is this a good idea? It's a 5 hour tour that starts at 11. Any advice would be extremely helpful. There are at least 8 ships in port the day we are in and I was looking for something quiet and off the beaten paths. any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Has anyone ever done this tour through a company called Aventuras Naturales? This is the description from their web site, which I got to from a link on Cozumel.net. Thank you.

Enjoy a 5 hour adventure starting from Playa San Francisco where you will sail south to Punta Sur park. We will anchor and explore the park, snorkel, swim and kayak. Lunch will be served and then a ride on the pontoon boat. Back to the boat for a Cozumel sunset party as you return back to Playa San Francisco beach.

$75.00 usd a person

Do Punta Sur. That is my favorite snorkel place here. I jump at the chance to go there anytime I can. It is so pretty out there. And you are right, quite and off the beaten path. The other company is not a big favorite of mine. I know you can get reliability and safety at Punta Sur.

Thanks for your response Solita. Do you know of another company that does this tour or something similar or is it possible to do all that's mentioned on our own?

If we do it on our own, this is my plan....I think... we dock at 10:00 (until 7pm) at TMM ( I 'm pretty sure that's where the Celebrity Century docks). I'd like to have lunch at Sabores(open 11-4) then take a taxi to Punta Sur, hang out there for the day, then back to downtown for some shopping and a few margaritas before heading back to TMM in a taxi.

Are taxis available at Punta Sur for our return trip?

Thanks.

Archived