Suite type hotel near Pike Place and Space Needle in Seattle?

MESPal

My husband, mother and I will be on the Spirit in May and need a convenient suite type hotel in downtown Seattle. We don't want to spend money on 2 rooms, so we always get a suite.

I stayed at the Westin on 5th in June and loved it. Is there a suite type hotel near there?

Thanks.

My husband, mother and I will be on the Spirit in May and need a convenient suite type hotel in downtown Seattle. We don't want to spend money on 2 rooms, so we always get a suite.

I stayed at the Westin on 5th in June and loved it. Is there a suite type hotel near there?

Thanks.

We will be staying at the Homewood Suites on Pike Street next week prior to our Alaska cruise. If you remind me when I get back on 8/22, I will post my thoughts from our stay.

In meantime, you can read Tripadvisor reviews from other travelers.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g60878-oa20-Seattle_Washington-Hotels.html#ACCOM_OVERVIEW

They are currently ranking the Homewood Suites on Pike Street 22nd out of 127. And the other Homewood Suites is ranked 24th out of 127. But the rankings can change daily, depending on more/less favorable ratings.

I believe there’s a Marriott’s Residence Inn by Lake Union area that all fits your needs.

We recently stayed at Homewood Suites on Western. It was within walking distance to the Space Needle but not much else. We did walk to a local pub to eat and then walked to Safeway to purchase beer (to bring on the boat). We had a great view of the Needle from our room looking over the roof of the building across the street. It looked like a space ship, all lit up, at night. You would need to take a taxi to Pike's Market since it is a mile or more from the hotel. We took a taxi to the train station the next morning to Vancouver and it took 5 to 10 minutes to get there

We had two 17 yr olds with us and had them bring up a cot. Neither the pull out bed or the cot were very comfortable according to the boys. The bed however was very comfortable. There is also a door that can be closed between the living area and the bedroom. They had a nice breakfast with sausage and gravy, eggs, sausage links and the other regular breakfast items.

It was a nice, clean, quite hotel and I would stay there again.

We stayed at the Homewood Suites on Western in May. It was very nice.

The suite was large and ours over looked the harbor. The included breakfast was better than most with lots of choices. It is a pleasant walk to the Space Needle area. Ride the Ducks is right across the street from the SN and is a good attraction with a city and water tour. There is also

a tram nearby that will take you right downtown for $2. It ends right in a

shopping center but Pike Market isn't far away. Cheaper than a cab.

Archived