RomeinLimo-restaurant near Vatican

I've read several accounts of a wonderful reasonably priced restuarant that Rome in Limo stops at occasionally near the Vatican. We're using them for our Rome tour and would really like to request the restaurant by name.....can anyone help? Thanks!

My family used Romeinlimo last November for Pisa/Florence, Rome and Naples. In Rome, I do not know if it is the same restaurant or not, but they took us to a Place called Monte Carlo. It served pizza and pasta dishes. We had 8 people. They served about 5 pizzas 3 pasta dishes, alot of appetizers, sodas/water and it ran 15 Euros each (including tip). We went to the Vatican right after this.

My family used Romeinlimo last November for Pisa/Florence, Rome and Naples. In Rome, I do not know if it is the same restaurant or not, but they took us to a Place called Monte Carlo. It served pizza and pasta dishes. We had 8 people. They served about 5 pizzas 3 pasta dishes, alot of appetizers, sodas/water and it ran 15 Euros each (including tip). We went to the Vatican right after this.

Was this the place by any chance? Our guide w/Rome Cabs took us here before we went to the Vatican. Wonderful pizza, pasta and wine! :D

MediterraneanCruise445.jpg

I was just there with Rome in Limo, on May 25th. I have their business card.

My group of 8 adults loved their food and service!

They prepared a 4-5 course meal and we ended it with a shot of Limoncello.

Ristorante Torre San Giovanni alle Mura Vaticane

Piatti tipici della Cucina Romana

00165 Roma

Via di Porta Pertusa, 4/A

Tel. 06 6379022

RomeInLimo took us to Osteria dei Pontefici. It was a wonderful tratoria right near the Vatican. Food was great, service was great. They could not do enough for us! I would highly recommend it. If you are lucky enough to have Dumas as a driver say hello for me!

That definitely looks like the Monte Carlo to me! I believe that is the bathroom in the back, and i recognize the tables and all of the pictures on the wall.

Was this the place by any chance? Our guide w/Rome Cabs took us here before we went to the Vatican. Wonderful pizza, pasta and wine! :D

MediterraneanCruise445.jpg

Yes, that is the restroom in the back. Long and narrow room. :D

Found these photos of the outside. This IS where we stopped to eat. I never knew the name...thanks!

La Monte Carlo

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.spottedbylocals.com/Rome/normal/la-montecarlo-rome-(by-emiliano-durante).jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.spottedbylocals.com/rome/area/city-center/restaurants-city-center/la-montecarlo-pizza&usg=__BHhWE9MJC8Lza69s28lQ91RvrGs=&h=449&w=600&sz=175&hl=en&start=6&um=1&tbnid=urMOlB8f-ZlToM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMontecarlo%2BRome%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLF_en___US309%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

Archived