AAA/CAA members Discount

Ex-Airbalancer

Was in a AAA/CAA store picking up some maps, and there was the Azamara book 2009/2010 with a different back cover saying that as a member Azamara will offer members special benfits, eg, value-added grifts, saving certificates

As anyone gotten anything?

Hi

Some cruises they have booked group space with Azamara, so you are getting the discounted rate and a few perks.

Othertimes, those perks are coming out of the commission they would earn.

Personally, for my particular cruise I booked direct for our B2B and received a rate reduction for my b2b sailings (it was special offer for B2B cruisers)

I asked AAA if they could match it and they came back with a higher rate BUT then they offered onboard credits which brought it down to almost the same rate.

I like to have control of my travel and I've been cruising and travelling the world for a very long time..so I don't really need someone to hold my hand..

So, we have decided to just hold on to our booking

Now, another option is...

If you want control of your booking to call AZ and ask questions, hop on price discounts asap...BUT AAA offers GREAT discounts ask AAA if you can give the booking to them at final payment time and then you are happy and they are happy! Does that make sense?

Ciao for now

Archived