Dining Itineary LOS Western Caribbean

Hi....my husband and I are going on the Liberty in Jan/Feb 2010 to Western Caribbean....Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel and my in laws are going with us on their first cruise. We went on the long Panama cruise a couple years ago, so this is our 2nd.

Anyway, just wondering in anyone had the dining itinerary for this cruise, i.e. formal nights,etc, and any compass copies they could post or email me. I'd like to let my in laws know how many formal nights and show them a compass if possible.

Thanks in advance!!:)

It's for the Eastern route, but there are no more "Compasses" our 8/1 sailing was the first sailing to have the new "Why Not Today'' papers. The formal nights are Sunday night and Weds night, but she is still doing Sat-Sat cruises and doesn't start Sun-Sun cruises until later this year, so you won't know for sure until then.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/573955212hMLTdt?vhost=travel&vhost=travel

I'll bookmark this thread and let you know in a month. I'm sailing her Sept 19th. I know they'll be two formal nights, and I would eliminate Saturday being one of them. There's no way they'll do a formal on sail away night. And on that note, there's no way they'll do a formal on the final evening either, so now you're down to 5 nights instead of 7. Better odds, yes/no?

I'd really appreciate any future info. I imagine the 1st will be on 1st full sail day. I'm wondering about 2nd with all the ports. We are going to dine at Chops one evening and I don't want it to be on lobster night. My father in law will really enjoy a good steak, so we thought we'd treat them to celebrate thier first cruise. I'll bookmark also to keep posted. Thanks again!!

And hey neighbor...Tootsie!!

Beth

Archived