Old town Maz and Stone Island

freedomhoneymoon09

This is exactly what we want to do. I have contacted Mazatlan Frank and he quoted me 50.00 for a morning tour then to Stone Island Wonder if I should do this by myself or go with him. He sounds like a nice man and many have recommended him on the boards.

Jiffymom by all means go with Frank. It may cost a bit more than on your own but he is fantastic and will give you such a great appreciation for Mazatlan.

OP - you might want to check out Frank's tour also. You can google Mazatlan Frank. Otherwise, you can take a taxi into old Mazatlan - easier than walking as a bit of a distance. Then you can take a taxi back to the dock area and take a water taxi over to Stone Island. Once on Stone Island it is a short walk to where you are dropped off to the beach and restaurants. If you search this forum there are some posts on exactly how to get to the water taxi for Stone Island and how to get from the drop off point to the beach.

Hope you both enjoy the Mexican Riviera

Archived