How can you tell if a price dropped??

Baarb

Have to ask... We have booked a cruise with a T/A.. How do I watch for a price drop??? I have paid in full, for the cruise to Bermuda, on 10/25/09, on the Dawn, out of NYC... Any help, would be great!!! Still trying to learn the ropes here... Thank you!!!!

Barb.

First of all, if you've got a good TA, he or she should be watching for price drops for you. I haven't sailed on Norweigen, so I haven't used their website for pricing, but if it's like some other cruise line sites, you should be able to go into their reservations section and "pretend" you're making a reservation for a same category cabin. It should give you the price and you'll be able to cancel out of the reservation page. If you do find a price drop, you'll have to call your TA to get it. Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for your answer, so quickly, Janet. We got our price from doing a Cruise Compete... Should I just do another one??? What bout if there is an offer from NCL for booking, will we be able to get anything??? I know I should know all this by now... I am still learnin....

Barb.

Archived