Cost to Paradise Beach from Chanakaab Park?

jwachs

We will be doing the dolphin swim at Chanakaab Park. I see that Paradise Beach is highly recommended. What would the cost for a taxi be from the park to the beach?

My 18 year old and 7 year old would LOVE the activities at the beach. Dad and I can sit around and eat and DRINK! WOO-HOO!!!

CozSally is right on. I believe we paid $10 for a cab from Chankanaab to Paradise and then $12 to get back to the ship afterwards. We were at both during our Carnival Glory cruise, 12/18 - 12/25. Kids did snorkeling and Royal Dolphin swim at Chankanaab then we beat feet to Paradise. Had a great time at both. If you want to see pics of Chankanaab, the dolphin experience and Paradise, see mine at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/nikoniscool and click on the December 2004 cruise folder.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

We are booked for the noon Royal Swim with the dolphins at Chanakaab. As soon as we are done, we are leaving for Paradise Beach!

My husband and I did the Royal Swim a few years ago without the kids. We're bringing them along this time and PROMISED they would be able to go. Only 14 days and we leave for our trip. WOO-HOO!!!

Looking forward to having a drink and appetizer on the beach while the kids are having fun with the rock climbing wall.

Archived