Itinerary Change/Legend

Sophiesmom2

My DH & I will be on the Legend 09/13/09. Just found out that the itinerary has changed...Tues in Cozumel, Wed in Belize, Thursday in Roatan and Fri in Grand Cayman. Times in port for Cozumel have increased, 7AM-5PM and GC shortened to 10AM-6PM. The other ports are the same. (Cozumel was originally scheduled for Wed from 10-6, GC for Tuesday from 7-4). Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone has booked independent tours...

FYI....this is a note from Victor Bodden if anyone else has a tour set up with him and you are on this sailing...

Hi Melissa

I don have a cruise critic account but can you post that everyones resrvations have been changes to Thursday so they don hve to worry. Hey an this is only if you have a cruise crtic account (its seems like eveyrone does but me)thanks again

Yours

Victor

Hi, I will be on the Legend, Sunday. How did you find out about the itinary change, just checked on the carnival site and didn't see any changes. Thanks for your help, Cindy

I got an email from Victor Bodden changing the tour from Fri to Thursday. I went on the Carnival website and checked. So far it looks like the only week affected is the 09/13/09 sailing. Don't know why??? No email from Carnival though.

Jan

When I called my TA this morning they said they had an email from Carnival but they couldn't get the attachment to open so they didn't know what it was about. So they had to call them. Wonder how hard they would have tried if I hadn't called. Next time I think I'll just book direct with Carnival. :cool:

I booked shore excursions thru Carnival on their website. Will they change them to the appropriate days and times for the new schedule? When I click on my schedule, it shows the new itinerary, but my shore excursions don't show on the schedule anymore. I'm talking about the 'During Your Cruise' tab where you can see your schedule with booked shore excursions included.

I booked shore excursions thru Carnival on their website. Will they change them to the appropriate days and times for the new schedule? When I click on my schedule, it shows the new itinerary, but my shore excursions don't show on the schedule anymore. I'm talking about the 'During Your Cruise' tab where you can see your schedule with booked shore excursions included.

Yes..if you booked thru Carnival then all shore excursions will be changed as well. You'll probably be notified of the new days/times when your excursion tickets are delivered to your room. All our tours were independent so I had to notify the tour directors of the change..some of them already knew about it. I'm just glad they didn't cancel any of the ports. Maybe this is a "test run" to see if this itinerary/schedule of ports is better and smoother? I'm just glad we get to stay a little longer in Cozumel. :)

Archived