Balmoral

grannygristle

A bit cheeky I know but I'm hoping that folk travelling on Balmoral over the next couple of months might do me a huge favour. Please post a photo of your cabin and the type of cabin it is, also how well you think it might house 2 adults and 2 teenagers for a fortnight.

The FO website piccies are a bit rubbish tbh and I'm undecided on which to choose. We've twice had a Junior Suite on BW and found it quite restrictive with the foldaway bed - better with the pulldown for us.

Thank you in advance

Thanks, that's exactly the sort of thing I'm hoping people will post. Great photos.

It's a pity FO doesn't ask it's passengers to submit good photos for their website.

It's a shame Balmoral does not appear to have JS for 4 people - which would probably mean rollaways again. Perhaps someone from FO office could clarify which suites on Balmoral are available for 4 with pulldown.

I have a 4 berth outside cabin (with bath) booked for next month, I suspect a junior suite will be more roomy. This is my first time on a cruise so it will be a steep learning curve!
Lucky you - wish I was cruising again that soon.

Please could you see your way to taking a pic of the room and posting it for me to see - this is exactly the sort of comparison I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance

Just back from a Balmoral trip where we had a four berth outside and relatives a JS. I have pictures from this year (deck 8 B grade restricted view superior outside - superior in location as it didn't seem any larger than last years deck 4 D grade - i think - cabin) and last year (deck 4 oceanview) both 4 berth with pulldowns. I have literally just got back so can't post them yet. I don't have any js photos better than whitestars.

JS (new section) bathroom felt twice the size of ours (although it might not have been) and had a door to the toilet so it added privacy, I thought. Balcony also gives added room in that, in good weather, people tend to manoeuvre to the outside seating. Downside is the price!

I think they say our cabin was about 165 sq ft and js was 200.

Archived