alternative to evening dress

BillieB

We are sailing on the Balmoral on the Baltic Highlights cruise 14.9.09 and I am not a evening dress type of person, but wear formal pants and sparkley tops, will this type of evening wear be satisfactory for the formal evenings, I'd hate to think I would be refused entry into the dining room. I have worn this type of evening wear on other cruises and its always been accepted, but reading the blurb for the Balmoral it says evening or cocktail dress on formal nights. Any views would be appreciated.

Billie

Yes Merecat, you are correct, I did have problems earlier on! Wouldnt seem to accept my reply, just froze on me. In fact, thats why I have come back on to answer the question - only to see to my embarrassment that I have already answered it 3 times!! Oops a daisy. Teach me to be impatient! ha ha!

Thank you both, as I said I haven't had problems on other cruises, but you just cant be too sure. Were so looking forward to the cruise, St Petersburg is somewhere we have always wanted to visit

Archived