taking a hal 66 day cruise

Warren1

Of course you can Anne. Hey, how about we get together in Karen's suite and chugalug? Karen can drink her non-alcohol beer and watch us make total fools of ourselves.

Valerie:D

Yea......I will have my camera ready too.....maybe on the movie mode!!!

I will let you know where to come....I don't have an exact number on that suite yet!!! ;);)

In a general sense however, oenophilia simply refers to the enjoyment of wine, often by laymen or those having failed to smuggle booze onboard dam ships.

Well, you certainly have me nailed there John. I'd rather have a Scotch but failing that then Chardonnay will have to suffice.

In a general sense however, oenophilia simply refers to the enjoyment of wine, often by laymen or those having failed to smuggle booze onboard dam ships.

Well, you certainly have me nailed there John. I'd rather have a Scotch but failing that then Chardonnay will have to suffice.

Hey Val, what date are you all here in L.A. departing on that dream cruise?

Hey Val, what date are you all here in L.A. departing on that dream cruise?

Hi John:

For the L.A. contingent, the ship leaves Long Beach on September 30th and returns to Long Beach on December 2nd.

It's getting close and I am already in panic mode: am I taking too much stuff? Am I not taking enough stuff? Will my two suitcases come in at under 50 lbs apiece? Will I be able to find a porter? Why am I obsessing? Why am I even going? Oh yeah, I get to spend three days in Brisbane with my brother and sister-in-law, both of whom I love dearly! That's why I'm doing this.

Going to have to make a drive by the port on the 30th. ;)

That would be great John. My flight is scheduled to arrive at LAX at 10:45 a.m. so I'm thinking that we should arrive at Long Beach Terminal around noon. Will you be driving the cherry top? I'll keep an eye out for a tall, dark and handsome Cop.

Archived