Scubagirl help plz, blackbeard rays private tour?

losb

I am wondering if there is a company we can use, instead of using the ships excursions, to do the ray tour/swim. I can't find anyting and time is close now so may be to late. Please help!! Thanks.

I am wondering if there is a company we can use, instead of using the ships excursions, to do the ray tour/swim. I can't find anyting and time is close now so may be to late. Please help!! Thanks.

There's no independent tours that aren't also ships tours. The Blackbeards boats, Coral world I and II both go to the island as well as Yellowbird. Thriller powerboat also goes.. this may or may not be on the ships tour.

You can add the rays to any tour once your one the island.

Ty for your quick reply. So basically if the guys get off the ship they can find someone to take them on a ray tour? I know on some islands as soon as you get off the ship they hound you for a tour guide so was just looking to see who was reputable so I will have them look for those names. What is the price going for the rays usually? The boat has them for $56.

Ty for your quick reply. So basically if the guys get off the ship they can find someone to take them on a ray tour? I know on some islands as soon as you get off the ship they hound you for a tour guide so was just looking to see who was reputable so I will have them look for those names. What is the price going for the rays usually? The boat has them for $56.

No... the rays are on a private island, only santioned boats are allowed to dock there (and pay per head for passengers as well as for the permit.

Not all tours allow walk ons. It depends on how many ships are in and how crowded they are. Either book independently before you arrive, or with the ship. $that price is not a bad price if it includes the rays.

Archived