Caribbean Princess 8/14 or Norwegian Dawn 9/12

airportjiffy

Planning a cruise to New England / Canada and I have narrowed it down to 2 cruises both with the same itineraries, Caribbean Princess 8/14 and Norwegian Dawn 9/12. The Norwegian Dawn looks like a more interesting ship to me and there will less children in September which is a definite plus for me (no offense parents). My main concern is the weather. My travel partner prefers warmer temperatures, but both of us want to avoid rain and fog as much as possible which I understand is more likely in August. Seeing some fall foliage would be nice too. As you can see, I am totally undecided and need some advice on which cruise to go on. I need to make a decision soon so i can book it! I have gotten so many great ideas for shore excursions from here already so any opinions on which cruise to go on would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses. I have decided to go on the Caribbean Princess September 11th. I am very excited and look forward to using the boards to get ideas and answers for do it yourself shore excursions.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the responses. I have decided to go on the Caribbean Princess September 11th. I am very excited and look forward to using the boards to get ideas and answers for do it yourself shore excursions.

Good choice. NCL just doesn't compare to a Princess cruise. I think you

will be glad you chose Princess.

Archived