I live on Cape Cod and could answer many questions

batchkk

Hey Kerri,

Saw your post the other day on the Celebrity board. I'm the 30 yo from Sandwich/ Sagamore. Ready for another cruise yet? This snowstorm sucks and I'm finding myself hating winter more and more the older I get. Leaving next weekend to do a cruise to the Mexican Riviera on NCL and then doing the S. Car. in March on Celebrity. Never been on Celebrity before so really looking forward to it. Also a huge Cirque du Soliel fan so that's just an added bonus. Have a great day and good luck shoveling.

Rob

• 6 years later...

Would love to take you up on your offer! We are visiting Boston in mid April for me to run the Boston Marathon. Extending our trip and want to spend a few days in the Cape area. Looking for a place to stay that is preferably not a hotel. Would like to be centrally located for day trips, would like a fireplace, perhaps hot tub (not a must) and of course not to break the bank. I don't ask for much do I?! :)

We have found Ocean Club at Smugglers Cove in S Yarmouth and it seemed perfect for what we were looking for. Just found out, though, they recently renovated. They removed the hot tubs and the fireplaces are no longer working.

Any other suggestions along the Cape which might be similar?

Thanks!

I would suggest that you consider the Brewster Green Resort http://www.brewstergreenresort.com/ located in Brewster which is centrally located at the inner elbow of Cape Cod. BG is located about 45 minutes from the CC canal, about 20-25 minutes from Hyannis, about 15-20 minutes from Chatham, minutes from Orleans and about 45 minutes from P'town. The unit I stayed in had a fireplace; there may be a hot tub at the club house which also has a heated pool.

BG is located in a quiet residential neighborhood minutes from route 6 or 6A.

Highly recommended!

SBtS

Archived