Charlottetown Excursions (HAL)

labguides

Time to make decision for excursions for May 12th sailing from Montreal to Boston. Our group of ladies prefer to book excursions thru HAL. I'd appreciate feedback on these HAL excursions in Charlottetown.

Anne of Green Gables, hop on/off

Hop on/Off Charlottetown

Island Drive and Ann of Green Gables

The best of Prince Edward Island, Top 10

Time to make decision for excursions for May 12th sailing from Montreal to Boston. Our group of ladies prefer to book excursions thru HAL. I'd appreciate feedback on these HAL excursions in Sydney.

From what I have read there isn't much to do in Sydney. The Fortress at Louisburg interests me. I did contact them to learn that not everything at the Fortress will be open in mid-May

Guided Walk of Old Sydney Town

Relieve History at the Fortress of Louisbourg

Spirit of the Fiddle: Sounds of Cape Breton

The Brags d'Or Lakes Grand Tour

I think in Charlottetown you are best to rent a car. It is a great way to save some money as you can do this with your group and it wouldn't cost very much. PEI is a very easy place to drive. We basically did a big circle, but were able to head up to Rustico, Cavendish, and over to the Confederation Bridge and stop as long as we'd like along the way for photos. Had time for lunch and some shopping also. Things you can't do on a tour! We rented from National (Brackley Rd and Bypass), twice I have used them and they have been great.

• 3 weeks later...
Time to make decision for excursions for May 12th sailing from Montreal to Boston. Our group of ladies prefer to book excursions thru HAL. I'd appreciate feedback on these HAL excursions in Charlottetown.

Anne of Green Gables, hop on/off

Hop on/Off Charlottetown

Island Drive and Ann of Green Gables

The best of Prince Edward Island, Top 10

Just posted that Charlottetown is soooooooo lovely. Stayed there for about a week back about 12 years ago and would LOVE to go back. Charlottetown is quite walkable itself, not sure you'd need a hop on/off type of thing (though I'm not familiar directly with the HAL excursions). To see more of the island, as someone suggested, a car rental might be your best option.

Oh how I loved it there.... :sigh: Enjoy!

Archived