Au Tahiti Nui cabin comfort?

FloridaShari

We will fly from LAX. I am wondering how to dress for temp. Is it cold?

Do I need long pants, sweatshirt? Are blankets provided enough?

Come prepared for anything. Last month when we flew there it was too warm on the way there & a bit chilly on the way back. Go figure. I was dressed wrong each time. Next time I will layer. The blankets are thin, but serviceable.

Don't worry about the temperature. If you are in coach you will too uncomfortable to worry about. One of the worst coach flights ever. Terrible!

Unless you are 5' tall and 100 lbs.

I dunno. I'd say it's a toss-up between ATN & Virgin Atlantic. By the time I arrived in London on Virgin Atlantic I wanted Richard Branson's head on a plate.

I would have to agree this is a less than stellar flight experience. The seats are quite small and a prickly fabric, not leather which is uncomfortable on your legs if you are not wearing pants. Food is definitely not appealing--on the way not a big deal as you're are heading to a great holiday with lots of great food and on the way home you are still stuffed from PG meals and hardly care!

Be warned--they are adamanat about baggage weights. Our carryon luggage was weighed at both LAX and Papeete!

Archived