Cruise Director

Icecat

I see that Michael Shapiro on board the PG as the Cruise Director until February.

Apparently he works a 3 months on and 3 months off schedule. Does anyone know who will be the cruise director for the April 6th sailing?

• 2 months later...

Looks like it's a new cruise director:

From CD Michael: I have just disembarked the Paul Gauguin finishing a fantastic contract. I've met so many remarkable people in the last few months. Its been great. I will be back in mid May. Welcome the new CD Steve Wood from Sydney. All my best.

Looks like he has been a cd on Holland America, CTC, and was recently on Seabourn.

Verity will not be on the PG any more - I believe that she has given up to start a family.

I talked to Diane last week and Jaque is going back to the PG. Rajko was on vaction in Tahiti. I,m going to see him and Dick June 19th.

Mike

Mike,

The current PG hotel director Nelson Trindade is to go on board the Tere Moana.

Mike when you are back from the TM please update us on the various improvements .... a kind of then and now posting. We would love to hear how things are going.

Do you still have plans for coming on board the PG for the Repeaters?

Thanks

Miriam

Mike,

The current PG hotel director Nelson Trindade is to go on board the Tere Moana.

Mike when you are back from the TM please update us on the various improvements .... a kind of then and now posting. We would love to hear how things are going.

Do you still have plans for coming on board the PG for the Repeaters?

Thanks

Miriam

Hi Miriam: yes still have plans for the Repeaters. I miss posted I will be on the TM on the Jne 29th sailing, Croatia. i will write an update. I have friends on now so wil try and get an update when they get back from the current 2 week cruise. Hope all is well

Mike

Mike, we are doing well.

Will be on Regent after a three year from them break in May.

Miriam, we seem to be a year out of sync! I thought LAST year was the 'return to Regent' year and THIS year was 'PG reunion' cruise. I guess you are a year behind? :p

Or, maybe we are just ahead of our time?

Honestly Motu with regent pricing hitting the roof I had forsworn them in favour of Azamara. However this is the one itinerary that they have where you do both Petra, Suez Canal without the pirate portion and also Israel that has been on my bucket list forever and I saw a chance to do it.

Will do a review of Regent then and now on Regent board.

This is a bucket list year as we are also on a T A which includes Iceland and Ireland.

Only two things now left on the list-Alist that is- river cruise Budapest to Prague and Cairns to Singapore itinerary. Plan was complete bucket list before age 65 and we are totally on track.

Of course it's I who am out of sync.....will be 60 this year so old age is catching up. But let's get into sync again with tere moana in Croatia 2015!!

Archived