Premium spirits

M&D Travelers

As said, it depends on your definition of "premium". They have things like Bacardi, Mount Gay (rum), Absolut Vodka (including some flavors) that are complimentary. I never paid to upgrade the alcohol in any of my mixed drinks, but I'm not especially picky. The bubbly is usually Prosecco or a Cremant, not Champagne. Mr. DangerGirl is a big Port wine aficionado and a couple of times he paid ~$4-6 for a slightly nicer Port, but they did also have a few that were included.

I'd say generally if you are looking for a quality spirit that you might drink neat or sip on the rocks, like a really good Scotch or specially aged other spirit, you would probably have to pay for it. If you are just drinking mixed drinks, the "basic" spirits that are included would do the trick.

...because we are wine drinkers, but we never heard anyone grumble about the complimentary spirits. From what I saw, people were happy and relaxed and sipping from their bottomless glasses of adult beverages. Good times.

The quality of the complimentary wine offered was fine. Some wines were better than others and there was always a choice of white or red at dinner (or both). And if you didn't care so much for the evening's offering, you could request a glass of what you enjoyed the night before and it appeared as if by magic. (Everyone says it, and it's true: Service is outstanding.)

I never checked to see the brand of champagne that was served complimentary, but it was available any time of day at the bars, through room service, in the restaurants. We even drank champagne from coconuts on Motu Mahana! Yum!

Theresa

Grey Goose, Black Label is included.

There was no Cognac only Armagnac.

Wines were cheaper varieties some ok and some not ok

Overall quality level still decent to good. A bit lower than luxury lines but reading the list of inclusions higher than a premium all inclusive line like Azamara.

Grey Goose, Black Label is included.

There was no Cognac only Armagnac.

Wines were cheaper varieties some ok and some not ok

Overall quality level still decent to good. A bit lower than luxury lines but reading the list of inclusions higher than a premium all inclusive line like Azamara.

I usually order Remy Martin VSOP without a problem. Don't recall having to pay extra.:confused:

I usually order Remy Martin VSOP without a problem. Don't recall having to pay extra.:confused:

DH also used to have the Remy in the past.this feb he was told no included cognacs were available and was given an Armagnac

Archived