Cost of Photo Package

Emdee

We paid $349.95 for a package with all of the photos from our renewal ceremony (there were around 75 printed) plus a CD with all of the photos of us from the ceremony and around the ship in general, plus some stock photos of the ship and islands. We really liked the photographer, Jan, and thought he did a very nice job overall with the photos. Hope that helps.

We paid $349.95 for a package with all of the photos from our renewal ceremony (there were around 75 printed) plus a CD with all of the photos of us from the ceremony and around the ship in general, plus some stock photos of the ship and islands. We really liked the photographer, Jan, and thought he did a very nice job overall with the photos. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info Ducklite.

We just a want a photographer to capture photos of us. We're on our honeymoon. Is it the same price for everybody aboard the cruise? Do they take photos of you while on excursions? Not sure how it works.

Thanks for the info Ducklite.

We just a want a photographer to capture photos of us. We're on our honeymoon. Is it the same price for everybody aboard the cruise? Do they take photos of you while on excursions? Not sure how it works.

There will be formal photo ops every evening before dinner, posed with a background. The photographer will be on the motu. They also take some candids around the ship, but it's not like a mass market where every other step there's a camera in your face. There was never a photographer on the excursions, but others will be happy to take your photo with your camera.

There were several packages that were less expensive than what we purchased. I thought I had a flyer with the info, and will continue to look for it.

I should also mention that you can set up a private shoot with the photographer, and the location(s) around the ship and on the motu can be arranged between you. I can't remember the cost, but I want to think it included some prints and the CD. Might be worthwhile for a honeymoon.

I should also mention that you can set up a private shoot with the photographer, and the location(s) around the ship and on the motu can be arranged between you. I can't remember the cost, but I want to think it included some prints and the CD. Might be worthwhile for a honeymoon.

Yes maybe. We'll just board the ship and see what they can offer.

Thanks Ducklite!