Any advice on the Holiday inn Express in Boston on Boston Street..pre-cruise hotel

CRUISEALLDAYLONG

I've never actually been to the hotel, but I just looked up the location online since I didn't recognize the street name.

It is in the South Boston/Dorchester area. I work events at the Bayside Expo Center, which is about 1.5 miles from there, and our biggest problem with that area is that exhibitors who stay in hotels in that area are stuck at the hotels.

There is public transportation, but depending on the time of day, it is not always the safest option especially if you are unfamiliar with subway systems. As for anything else, there is little. It's not an area to just walk around unfortunately.

I just want to clarify that I am talking about the general area, and if someone knows more about this specific location, please feel free to correct me.

That hotel is litterally on the expresway. The South Bay Shopping Center is within walking distance but I would be extremly careful. There is also a gas station/convience store right next the hotel. But again I will suggest you be careful venturing out as it is 1) a very conjested area and 2) not tourist friendly area :mad:

Archived