Does Le Saint Bonnet(sp) have things other than seafood

txtwinmom

My MIL is allergic to shell fish so she will need to eat something other than that? The whole fried snapper sounds good, but if they fry it with the shellfish, that might cause a problem. Thanks

Here's their menu: http://lesaintbonnet.com/frcomidas.htm I see they have chicken, chops and lots of other stuff. We had the whole fried snapper and it was delicioso!!!

Here's their menu: http://lesaintbonnet.com/frcomidas.htm I see they have chicken, chops and lots of other stuff. We had the whole fried snapper and it was delicioso!!!

Hey Kingfish,

You didn't tell them that the meat market is behind the resturant. Folks, this stuff is so fresh that it was kicking just before they cooked it. TMI?

Kingfish, I checked with Ginger D and we can't get loose in Sept or October. You are welcome to sail with us 12/3 out of Mobile. I can't get anyone else to go. Can't even get anyone on the roll call.:(

Nice looking menu but can't read a word of it. What about prices? No prices listed so can you give me an average per head price in $$? Any other places in Progresso recomended? Seems this is the only one I read about.

I can't read a word of it either. LOL I am going on the March 23rd Voyager of the Seas, so I was looking to see what the good reviews on Restaurants were as well. It looks really good but I am not sure what I would be eating. :D Is there anyway to break that down to our language ? Prices would help also but I really need to see what they serve if possible. Thanks for putting the menu up for us though. Janice

Nice looking menu but can't read a word of it.

Being a seafood nut, I just look for anything with camerones (shrimp), or langosta (lobster). If you don't like seafood, look for anything with pollo (chicken). You can't go wrong with fajitas con pollo, or carne de vaca or liebre or venado. Sorry, I got carried away.:o

Archived