#10 Jitney Question

Bibble

I know where to pick up the #10 Jitney to get out to the Fish Fry, but last time I was there, we were uncertain about where to get it to come back (a taxi passed up, and since we were a big group, just charged us $2 each to bring us back to Senor Frog's, so we took it).

Does anyone know if we need to be out on Bay Street, or would the jitney come right down the little street where the fish fry is?

Thanks to anyone who knows for sure!

I know where to pick up the #10 Jitney to get out to the Fish Fry, but last time I was there, we were uncertain about where to get it to come back (a taxi passed up, and since we were a big group, just charged us $2 each to bring us back to Senor Frog's, so we took it).

Does anyone know if we need to be out on Bay Street, or would the jitney come right down the little street where the fish fry is?

Thanks to anyone who knows for sure!

Hi -

Where do you catch the Jitney to go to the Fish Fry? I have read alot about it, and think that we may try it out when we are there in December? Wondered where to catch the bus, and if you had any suggestions which place to eat at? Thank you!

Hi -

Where do you catch the Jitney to go to the Fish Fry? I have read alot about it, and think that we may try it out when we are there in December? Wondered where to catch the bus, and if you had any suggestions which place to eat at? Thank you!

On Bay Street at George Street (it seems counter-tuitive because Bay Sttreet is one-way the other way at that point, but it circles around).

At the Fish Fry, two weeks ago we ate at Candy's. Not so much to look at really, but the food was great!! and according to one person we were with, it was one of the lesser expensive restaurants there.

On Bay Street at George Street (it seems counter-tuitive because Bay Sttreet is one-way the other way at that point, but it circles around).

At the Fish Fry, two weeks ago we ate at Candy's. Not so much to look at really, but the food was great!! and according to one person we were with, it was one of the lesser expensive restaurants there.

Thank you for the info - I had seen "Goldies" on the Travel Channel - but haven't heard anything about any of the others - I'm all about saving some money!!

Archived