where to find detailed info about Conquest

amber1

I am considering going on a cruise on the Conquest this year. I really like to research my vacations in advance, but I am having trouble finding detailed information. I did not find the official Carnival website helpful at all, but maybe I didn't dig enough.

1. Where can I find out exactly what is included in the price of the cruise? For example, my travel agent said all drinks except alcohol & soda is included, but I read on another board that certain juices are only free at certain times in certain locations. Is this the kind of information I have to find out once I'm on board, or is there a place to get a more detailed description of what is included & what is extra?:confused: I like to have a pretty accurate idea of the total cost of my vacations before I book:). The brochure made it sound like everything except alcohol & gambling is included, but I find that hard to believe. Are there hidden expenses?

2. Where can I get exact prices of shore excursions? I looked on the Carnival website, but they only gave price categories.

3. Where can I find a detailed list of what is offered at the spa, as well as prices?

4. Where can I find menus of the restaurants on the ship?

I know this may be kind of picky information, but what can I say, I'm a detail girl!!!!

thanks,

amber

1. Where can I find out exactly what is included in the price of the cruise?

Amber--Cruiselines are not all the same. You cant get information on a carnival ship looking at the Royal board. You will only confuse yourself.

Carnival drinks that are free are water, iced tea, lemonade, fruitpunch. If you want juices they can be ordered through room service. (royal charges for juices after breakfast)

if you read the carnival board--you canfindall kinds of information out. Carnival is across the board with all their ships. Prices are the same. SO read the boards for Carnival-if that is the ship you are sailing.

Dining room menus-- http://community.webshots.com/album/231083491RrRMfu

menus are fleetwide..what you see on one ship--you will see on another.

Room service menu- http://community.webshots.com/photo/114576414/114576414PfSdSF

also--check out http://www.cruiseclues.com

This here board is the most comprhensive cruise board on the net. Its also one of the fastest. I post on a few cruise boards and cruise critic is by far the best one for information. somewhere on here is prices for the spa. on the port of calls board you can check out the ports you are visiting to see what shore excursions are there and prices, websites for the various vendors.

Are you booked on a cruise? Carnival will let you view prices for excrusions 180 days til sailing.

Archived