Menu's?

madforcruising is correct. If CruiseClues does not have it you probably won't find it. Great collection of links there. Also I think, and please do not hold me to this, what is available on one 7 night cruise on RCI is pretty much what is available across the board. You can get a really good idea about the menu from what Mariner has for instance. Don't bother messing with the webshots links, they are hard to read. Go for the PDF links and download the menus.

I noticed that is says complimentry coffee, tea or soft drinks. I did not think complimentry soft drinks were ever availible. Are soft drinks free in the Dining Room?

I noticed that is says complimentry coffee, tea or soft drinks. I did not think complimentry soft drinks were ever availible. Are soft drinks free in the Dining Room?

Good question, I have never noticed this before on other menus and websites. When was this menu dated?

I think that soft drinks were free several years ago which is also why I figured that these were not very accurate. Sorry - but perhaps they are at least a representation? I'll let the experts decide that, those menus were just some I had found while I was trying to answer the same question the OP had.

OOPS - the menus were from 2001....SORRY!!!! (They still sounded good though :D)

The menus in the link posted are very close to what was offered on the Rhapsody - January 05. For the most part I was able to pick out what I had from the few I looked at.

They should give you a VERY good idea of what to expect! ;)

Archived